Friday, November 26, 2010

Passport photos

It's time to take your passport photos, kids.


clip_image001
Okay, cute, but you're not allowed to smile for your passport. No teeth allowed. 


I said mouth closed. You can't show your teeth on Australian passports. 


Mouth closed! 


CLOSED! 


Okay, close enough. Gaston has been done.


Now let's do Rémi.
Honey, you need to look into the camera. And close your mouth. 


Better, but too much light. And your mouth is still open. 


That would be my knee. Can you hold still, please? 


Rémi, forget the television. Look at me. 


Look at me! Look at me! And close your mouth! 


CLOOOOSED!!! 


Okay Mom, you're not helping. Maybe we should bribe him? Give him some chips. 


YUCK! NO MORE CHIPS! NO MORE CHIPS! 


Hands in the way. No good. 


Close enough. If this isn't acceptable, then we're going to France without you.

2 comments:

  1. lol OMG your sons are soooo cute! Love their hair! I can relate to the Passport Photo ordeal... we did the same last year with our twins... it took a few attempts too! You would think the Government would make exceptions for kids. The irony... when you want them to smile, they won't! ;o}

    ReplyDelete